SERVICES - WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Creation of insurance coverage programs
Following the approval and signing of a proposal, F.REGO is responsible for putting into action the selected program, coordinating both cancellation and procurement phases.
Continuous management of your insurance portfolio
Each client is appointed a Senior Account Manager, who is totally in charge of the insurance portfolio of the client, in all its aspects. The Senior Account Manager is the preferential contact between F.REGO and the client.
Our staff is prepared to do the complete documentary control of each policy:
- Carrying out of alterations, cancellations and new policies, issuing the correspondent administrative documents and formalizing with the carriers;
- Checking of all the incoming documents from Insurance companies, including policies, endorsements and declarations;
- Checking of all financial movements, with validation of premium invoices, and issuing of supporting document for the calculation whenever justified;
- Providing of supporting documents, such as claim reports and statements, whenever necessary.
The Senior Account Manager, together with technical experts of the various areas are responsible for:
- Continuous analysis of risks, with the creation of suitable suggestions for your protection;
- Evaluation of the needs of the client, definition of coverage and deductible criteria and assessment of sums to insure;
- Optimization of the ratio quality/price in all insurance policies, regularly negotiating with carriers;
- Regular creation of reports with details of all insurance contracts, as well as accident reports, renewal analysis and others;
- Suggestion of new solutions or products on the market, and the evaluation of their applicability in each case, together with the company;
- Technical and legal clarifications on every client's exposure to new legal requirements, tailoring their insurance portfolio to their legal obligations;
- Selection and suggestion of the most appropriate Insurance Company for the underwriting of each case. To this end we work with the entire national Insurance Market, and have access to major international insurance markets.
The financial and cash management of a company is a subject that absorbs many resources. Thereby, F.REGO develops interactive solutions with their clients to simplify the relationship, providing:
- Monthly account statements, with information of values in current account;
- Possibility of creating annual payment agreements, with cash programming;
- Controlling of documents issued by the Insurance Companies;
- Controlling of payment deadlines, with bimonthly alerts
- Creation of cash flow maps.
The insurance contract is embodied on the very moment an accident occurs. That is the reason why F.Rego thinks it is so important its proper handling and the support delivered to their clients when the accident occurs.
- Analysis of the suitability of each claim, according to the coverage of each contract;
- Clarification on the proper way to carry out a claim, and on the required support documents;
- Handling of the claim with the Insurance Company, scheduling surveys, handling with the third party Company and making the follow up with garages and surveyors;
- Booking replacement vehicles;
- Claims settlement on behalf and by order of the Insurance Companies;
- Carrying out of technical advisory, evaluating the decision of the Insurance Company, with the possibility to turn to national and foreign experts.
In a modern organization, risk analysis and taking preventive measures that can minimize the risk is a major concern of management, given the impact an accident can have in the current life of a company. Considering this task requires specialized assistance, F.Rego, together with experts in several different areas, provides:
- Creation of risk analysis and assistance risk minimization reports;
Recommendation of preventive measures and monitoring of their implementation.